Pages

Etsy Team Name

Hey everyone, this is a brand new blog! So it's very simple right now, but will be adding new items in it all the time. 

Etsy Team Name

I want to start off with choosing a team name for our favorite Forum Thread. A few of us decided that a team would be a great way to keep our communication and also spread some great Etsy Sales to everyone.

Comments will be open to anyone who wants to join the Team and also suggest a Team Name!

The comments will stop on Friday March 27th 2009! So hurry and place your suggestions in!!! During the weekend of March 28th and March 29th we will have a vote of our favorites Team Names and the one that has the most votes wins!!!

An added bonus the person who comes up with the Team Name will get a special something from me. 

So again....hurry and get the suggestions in!

- Denise "SatinDolly"

16 comments:

  1. Names are tricky. This should get good, lol. What would Mike name it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh!hi i want to get in the team too!!!
    as for the name ...mmmmm....what about worldwide etsy artists team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few

    EtsyPromo
    EtsyGlobal
    Dedication

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is Rad, I'm going to have to start thinking of some names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like "EtsyGlobal".
    What else?
    Tara told me to suggest "Mega Ninja Team Super Rad"

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about ummmm...

    Totally Rad Team? lol

    Seriously though...

    Eclectic
    Creative

    I think a great one would be..

    Motley Crew! lol


    Thats all I've got!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...how about "Narly Networks"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Etsy Share Team
    Etsy Nice Team
    Etsy Positive Team
    Etsy Love Team

    Omg - i am starting to sound like a flower child!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Etsy Global! I would be interested in joining :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about

    Best Friends Forever or BFF Team? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm I like Etsy Love or BFF team, really that's what this came from all of us becoming friends and supporting each other hanging out and having fun together right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy Etsy! Like .. easy sales :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am terrible at choosing names. It took me a week to name my new shop. hmmm, how about Forum Friends?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definately would LOVE to join! Name....I have to give it some thought as well . I like Team BFF as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails